Unique business opportunity in the fitness industry
Sales Agent / Business Developer
We are strengthening our investments in 2016 to meet the growing demand for solid training concepts in fitness centers in Europe. If you want to be a part of our SALES AGENT / BUSINESS DEVELOPER TEAM, we want to give you the opportunity to build your own business through the training concept The CoreBar in your country within the EU/EEA.
About TheCoreBar® worldwide
TheCoreBar® has turned from being a small group exercise concept, founded by Anita Tonne in Norway in 2006 to become a growing international fitness craze in USA and in several European countries such as Italy, Switzerland, Greece and Spain.
The Corebar training methodology is based on a well-executed, strategically planned, total body system that includes cardio, strength, conditioning, mobility, balance and agility. It’s built on principles from sport science, physiotherapy and rehabilitation training with particular focus on activating and developing the core musculature, using a signature-weighted bar. This all-in-one, complete concept package is particularly effective, intense and challenging and therefore, provides fast, visible and progressive training results in a very fun format: stronger body from the inside out.
TheCoreBar® is a groundbreaking world of FUN, determination fitness and team spirit. It's about pushing the limits; get out of the comfort zone where the magic happens and at the same time HAVE FUN!
Our ambition is to become a global brand
Our vision: “Reach higher, Go further, Get stronger!”
Your responsibility will be to build the business by developing, implementing and carrying out tactical and operational action plans, with an objective to meet the company’s overriding expansion strategy.
· Fluent in written and spoken English/ Have a good command of the English language
· Passion for group training
· Loyal, goal-oriented, structured, independent and motivated to succeed
· Excellent networking and teamwork skills
· Seeks to build a career within the fitness industry
· Experienced group-training instructor
· Curious, persistent, committed and tough
· You have sales experience or and outgoing personality
· Have a driver’s license and access to a car
· Some IT knowledge
· Familiar with and masters social media
· With a basic understanding of economics
· Outreaching customer relations i.e. meetings, phone calls, promotion and support
· Selling The Corebar Concept to fitness centers
· Recruiting a team of national Corebar Mastertrainers
· Planning and supervising the training of instructors
· Support on www.corebarcommunity.com
· Participation at conventions and trade fairs
· Budget and reporting to HQ
· Responsibility for results
We are offering
· Tailor made advisory program in Norway with our own coaches
· The possibility to build a business with a well-known product and a solid brand
· Be your own boss and build your own team
· Access to our own Business and Entrepreneur school, The Corebar Academy
· Good earning opportunities
· Inspiring and great colleagues all over the world
· The chance to help build business in other parts of the world
· The chance to participate in product development and new releases.
Please forward your CV and a description of yourself in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org including
1) Your personal experience with the fitness market in your country (max ½ page).
2) How you would describe the fitness market in your country from a group fitness perspective.
For further information please contact Trude Ustaheim at (+47) 958 00 816 or email email@example.com